The field of artificial intelligence (AI) is constantly evolving, and new and exciting tools are being developed all the time. Some of the latest buzz in AI includes Bard, ChatGPT and other AI chatbots. In today's post we will learn a bit if not all of what these AI tools are and what they mean to us in the real world.
Bard is a large language model (LLM) chatbot developed by Google AI. It is trained on a massive dataset of text and code, and can generate text, translate languages, write different kinds of creative content, and answer your questions in an informative way. Bard is still under development, but it has learned to perform many kinds of tasks, including:
• Following instructions and completing requests thoughtfully
• Using knowledge to answer questions in a comprehensive and informative way, even if they are open ended, challenging, or strange
• Generating different creative text formats of text content, like poems, code, scripts, musical pieces, email, letters, etc.
I have started using this product by Google; the good part of this tech is that you just need to have a Google account that you are already signed into to start using it right away. Just like all other Google products you just need a user id/ account with Google to seamlessly get going!
ChatGPT is another popular AI chatbot developed by OpenAI. It is also trained on a massive dataset of text, and can generate realistic and engaging conversations. ChatGPT is often used in customer service applications, where it can help businesses to provide better support to their customers.
To be able to use this tech; one will have to create an open AI account i.e. sign up with them using either of your accounts i.e. Google, apple or Facebook etc. OR just use a mail ID.
Other AI chatbots include Jasper, LaMDA, and Mitsuku. These chatbots are all powered by different AI models, but they all have the ability to generate human-like text and engage in conversations.
I haven't used any of these AI tools, simply did not feel the need or have the bandwidth or time to engage. Besides, the 2 most powerful ones are already at my disposal.
So, why are AI chatbots so popular? There are a few reasons:
• They can be used to automate tasks, such as customer service or data entry. This can free up human employees to focus on more strategic work.
• They can be used to provide 24/7 support, even when human employees are not available.
• They can be used to collect data and feedback from customers. This data can then be used to improve products and services.
• They can be used to create more personalized and engaging experiences for customers.
Of course, AI chatbots also have some limitations. They can sometimes make mistakes, and they may not always be able to understand complex questions. However, the technology is constantly improving, and AI chatbots are becoming more and more sophisticated.
In the future, AI chatbots are likely to become even more widespread. They have the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with computers and the world around us.
There are many reasons why businesses and individuals need to use AI tools. Some of the most common reasons include:
• To automate tasks: AI tools can automate many repetitive and time-consuming tasks, freeing up employees to focus on more strategic work.
• To improve efficiency: AI tools can help businesses to improve their efficiency by streamlining processes and reducing errors.
• To gain insights: AI tools can help businesses to gain insights into their data, which can be used to make better decisions.
• To personalize experiences: AI tools can be used to personalize experiences for customers, which can lead to increased satisfaction and loyalty.
• To create new products and services: AI tools can be used to create new products and services that meet the needs of customers.
There are many benefits to using AI tools. Some of the most common benefits include:
• Increased productivity: AI tools can help businesses to increase their productivity by automating tasks and improving efficiency.
• Reduced costs: AI tools can help businesses to reduce their costs by automating tasks and eliminating errors.
• Improved decision-making: AI tools can help businesses to make better decisions by providing insights into data.
• Increased customer satisfaction: AI tools can help businesses to increase customer satisfaction by personalizing experiences and providing better support.
• New opportunities: AI tools can help businesses to create new products and services, and to enter new markets.
Overall, AI tools offer a wide range of benefits for businesses and individuals. As the technology continues to evolve, we can expect to see even more innovative and impactful applications of AI in the years to come.
I hope this blog post has given you a better understanding of the latest buzz on technology like Bard, ChatGPT and other AI tools. If you have any questions, please put them down in your comments on this post.
Hope you enjoyed reading this post. Please share with your network using the share buttons below and comment with your thoughts...
If you haven't subscribed please do by filling out your email ID in the Subscribe by Email form and clicking on submit (Check your INBOX OR JUNK folder for the subscription confirmation email.
You can now support The somebody, nobody, anybody and everybody Blog by making a purchase on amazon by clicking HERE or any of the banners on the website. Thank you for your support!
Like what you read? Share it!